Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday Favorites

I'm starting a new tradition here at Finding Joy in My Kitchen...!

Friday Favorites

Each Friday, I plan to highlight some of the recipes I've stumbled upon during the week that I've bookmarked into my "favorites" category.  

I've mentioned before that I love finding recipes from you -- other bloggers out there cooking for their families.  Since there are so many great recipes out there, I want to share some of the ones I've added to my "must try" file!  

Hope you enjoy taking a gander at some of these yummy recipes:

(Lynn's Kitchen Adventure)

(Like a Bubbling Brook)

(Bake at 350)

(Getting Freedom from Debt)

(Annie's Eats)

(Our Life Upstate)

(Vanderbilt Wife)

(The Gluten Free Homemaker)

(The Frugally Rich Life)

(Eat at Home)

Bunny Tails for Easter
(Kara's Kitchen Creations)

I hope you stop by and visit these great bloggers and take a gander at their delicious recipes!  

This post is linked to:

12 comments:

  1. Hm, I like this idea of Friday Favorites. It will be helpful for my meal planning each weekend! Don't worry - even though I haven't been posting MPM, I have still been making/following menu plans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for linking to Bake at 350!!! Looks like you have LOTS of yummy links here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have an award waiting for you on my blog. Thanks for sharing!
    http://mylovehatewithpackinglunches.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOOOOOOO!! I love this new feature! :)

    Now how many calories am I going to need to burn after trying all those recipes?!!? LOL!

    Thanks for sharing the recipes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for linking to my whole wheat cinnamon raisin bread :o) Looks like I'm going to have some fun perusing your blog...lots of yummy ideas!

    Jaime @ Like a Bubbling Brook

    ReplyDelete
  6. What do you have in your repertoire for the gluten-free wannabe? That's we are trying to be over here. I just posted earlier this week on my first attempt at making gluten-free bread. My main problem is I don't have excellent equipment- such as a Kitchen Aid mixer w/the bowl and all that jazz.

    Your blog has so much to offer. I could hang out here all day and by the looks of the number of those who follow you, I'm not the only one who thinks so.

    Blessings!
    2 Thinks

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this new feature! Discovering new blogs is one of the best parts of blogging. I'm off to check these out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great idea and great list. Thanks for including me in it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for including me in this great list!

    ReplyDelete
  10. a great roundup... love that lemon recipe... need to hunt down the rest

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh! Thank you for linking to me. The Other Mama also does a Friday Favorites linky you could submit your Friday posts to!

    ReplyDelete
  12. YUM Lots of yummy recipes!

    Thanks for linking up to I'm Lovin' It! Hope to see you again this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...