Friday, February 18, 2011

Friday Favorites





Oh, my!  It's Friday.  It felt like forever-coming this week.  
In the meantime, I've drooled over these recipes:

Fruit Salad w/o Jello!
{Heavenly Homemakers}

Oatmeal Muffins
{My Favorite Finds}

{Getting Freedom From Debt}

{Rachel vs. The Kitchen}

Cherry Chocolate Pie
{Real Mom Kitchen}

{Kuzak's Closet}

{Sweet Treats and More}

{Sweet Escape}

Chicken Rice-a-Roni
{Cooking During Stolen Moments}

{Dine and Dish}

Skillet Lasagna
{Lynda's Recipe Box}

Homemade Cake Mix
{i am baker}

Homemade Teryaki Sauce
{Heavenly Homemakers}


Thanks so much for linking up your bookmarked recipes each week!  It's been a great resource for Menu Planning!  Remember to link up a post containing the recipes you've found and bookmarked this week.  Please do not link up individual recipes -- save those for other blog carnivals.  Also, don't forget to link back to our Friday Favorite post. 






Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I have to tell you...I was so upset last night! I was all set to make your pork chops and then realized that my husband must have used the bag of cheese that I had in the fridge! I will most definitely be watching for pork chops to go on sale!!!

    The recipes you posted above sound so good--I'm not familiar with several of those blogs, so I'm off to take a look! I saw you mentioned the Island Chicken...hope you enjoy it if you do make it! It was SO very easy! Have a wonderful weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was already hungry, but after reading the names of those recipes--I'm STARVING! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum. I am off to check these out. Sorry I forgot to link up atleast I got my post linked to yours. I want you to get all the credit for this brilliant idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw the sweet treats post... looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...