Friday, March 25, 2011

Friday Favorite Finds!




Here are the recipes I bookmarked this week.  
What did you add to your list?  


{Mel's Kitchen Cafe}

{Tasty Kitchen}

{Nancy Creative}

{Claire Cooks}

{Freeze Your Way Fit}

{Loser for Life}

{Love Being in My Southern Kitchen}

{Better than Burgers}

{Like a Bubbling Brooke}

{Family Fresh Cooking}

{Cooking Light}

Brownie Pudding
{What's Gaby Cooking}



Link up a post containing the recipes you've found and bookmarked this week. Please do not link up individual recipes-- save those for other blog carnivals. Also, don't forget to link back to our Friday Favorite post.








Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. SnoWhite, what a great linky idea! And thank you so much for including my Power Muffins. What a treat! I'm honored! :)

    Jaime @ Like a Bubbling Brook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your list is great! I'm very intrigued by the sweet potato crisp. I included your cherry cream cheese cake in my list this week. I can't wait to have an occassion to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the links! Lots of good dishes there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sno White,
    The links are great and I look forward to checking them out. Thank you so much for hosting and you and Frog Prince have a great week end!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for including me! I am surprised and honored to be included on your blog! Love all your recipes and I hope you check out the blog I linked too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for including me (Dark Chocolate Raspberry Smoothie) in your Friday Favorites! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another great collection of recipes. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...