Sunday, May 13, 2012

Menu Plan–May 13

We’ve had such a stretch lately of beautiful weather… makes it hard to focus for these last few weeks of school.  But, this is the last week of classes for my students!  The weather & warm temps allowed us (okay, Frog Prince) to get our garden planted!  We are three weeks ahead of where we were last year at this time, and our peas are already coming up!  Last week, we celebrated my husband’s birthday and enjoyed:

This week, we're going to make good use of our grill:

Sunday – Frog Prince’s Birthday!
Veggie Omelets
Grilling with whole wheat buns, pickles, and sweet potato fries & zucchini fries
Braided Cherry Danish {new}

Monday
Blueberry Rhubarb Baked Oatmeal {new}
White Cheddar Mac & Cheese, broccoli {birthday special!!}

Tuesday {synchronized swimming dress rehearsal!}
Granola, dried fruit
Leftovers

Wednesday
Wheat Buttermilk Bread with Cherry Rhubarb Jam {new}
Garlic Chicken, Mushroom & Spinach Quesadillas, steamed zucchini

Thursday
Egg Sandwiches
Veggie Risotto, grilled chicken

Friday
Granola, dried fruit
Grilled Pizza

Saturday
Cinnamon Raisin Bread
Chicken & Broccoli Hotdish {my favorite!!}

Snacks
Yogurt & Berry Sauce
Popcorn
Veggies (carrots & broccoli) with DIY ranch dip

Menu Plan Monday is hosted at Organizing Junkie - stop by for hundreds of menus

Find more great menus at OrgJunkie’s Menu Plan Monday!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your blog! I just wish I had more time to plan my meals and be as organized as you are. I try...and I'm good for about 2 weeks and then.... But I love your blog! Keep it going!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I'd love to hear from you; especially how you're finding JOY in your kitchen.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...